Cafe Manager - Munich
Req ID: 121288
Location: Munich, Germany
Schedule: Monday - F/T schedule; Monday - Friday, flexibility needed. Details upon interview.
About us: We’re a global team of culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts crafting food experiences that fuel big ideas at one of the world’s major tech companies! The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact: They help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies – and that’s a big deal! We’re passionate about supporting the long-term success of everyone we feed, and we love what we do. Food+ isn’t just a workplace. It’s a platform for you to innovate, bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and – best of all – be part of an awesome team!
About you: You will work with the General Manager to take responsibility for the overall organization and supervision of the Food contract in line with expected standards required by both Compass Group as well as our client. You’ll get to lead the Food operations of the Munich office, providing outstanding food experiences while training and developing your team to be at their best.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Service responsibility for our restaurants and cafe spots
- Implementation of our standards at the guest and the customer
- Further development and expansion of services in the direction of innovation, sustainability and attractiveness
- Induction, leadership and development of employees
- Compliance with hygiene and control of our safety standards
Job requirements & qualifications:
- Team-oriented leadership style
- Service and customer-oriented action, as well as professional and friendly appearance
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years food service multi unit supervision experience
- German and English: Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong passion for great food and hospitality
- General culinary knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedures
- Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow all Health & safety standards
- Demonstrates good judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sound good? Apply now to take your seat at our global table!